Augment Marketing is a global leader in market research and opinion that provides value to your business. We conduct:
- Focus groups,
- Telephone surveys,
- Dial testing,
- Direct mail surveys,
- One-on-one interviews
Additionally, we provide a complete suite of Internet research offerings both quantitative to qualitative. It’s strategic data to grow your company.
We have transferred our experience and skills conducting digital sentiment analysis and reputation monitoring to surveying consumers around the world, wherever they live, play, work, or shop.
Social media research
More brands and companies are using social networking platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Facebook to build relationships with customers. Deciding whether or not your efforts are really affecting consumers requires a marriage of survey and server-based research.
Augment Marketing is a social media thought leader. We have tracked social media habits for years. Not only focusing on the social sites which are common in the West, but our tools will look at QZone, Vacenama, V Kontakte and Odnoklassniki as well as dozens of others throughout the world. We blend offline and online research techniques to offer a 360-degree view of the effectiveness of all your social media campaigns.
- International Social Listening: Incorporates standard Natural Language Processing (NLP) practices to listen in to social media traffic to see if you are being portrayed as positive, negative or neutral.
- Product Specific and Industry Monitoring: So you can monitor campaigns from a local, regional and international level.
- Online Reputation Monitoring and Control: For online reputation protection, real time monitoring and crisis control.
- Custom Monitoring, Sentiment Analysis and Social Engagement: Benchmarking and planning.
- Customized Application Programming Interface (API): Development, Integration, Consulting.
- Social Compliance and Policy 360: Helps organizations develop, implement and communicate internal policies and procedures around social media business efforts and initiatives
- Content Sharing and Syndication: Multi-platform content development, delivery, syndication and sharing strategy.
- Audience Identification and Community Development: Real time reporting and analysis tools across social media platforms.
- Social IPTV Planning: IPTV Social Integration, Monitoring and Management.